[hpsdr] PowerSDR - Metis v 1.7

wbr at verizon.net wbr at verizon.net
Mon Apr 2 13:43:02 PDT 2012

 Can you show me a link that works.  I assume you mean somewhere on the TAPR svn ???

I do not see your link on "trunk" anywhere.

tnx,  Bill

On 04/02/12, John Westmoreland wrote:

Bill,

I updated my SVN w/Phil's update for 1.7 - and recompiled it since I use the USB Blaster from Altera to do the download. HPSDR Programmer works fine also.

I think if I attached the file here the moderator would refuse it for size - or else I would attach it.

Regards,
John