[hpsdr] FW: Installing PowerSDR..

Rod Wall vk3bko at virginbroadband.com.au
Tue Apr 3 15:53:43 PDT 2012

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your help. I added a Skins folder under the PowerSDR folder and then executed the skins install program and directed it to my Skins folder. But PowerSDR still can’t find the skins.

I went into” PowerSDR setup” menu and hit the “General” tab and “Appearance” tab. But the “Skins” selection is blank with no skins there to select.

The only thing I can think the problem is: (1) the Skins folder is not in the correct location with respect to the PowerSDR program. or (2) the skins are the wrong version for the PowerSDR program that I’m using.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what is wrong.

Thanks again for your help,

Roderick Wall, vk3yc.