[hpsdr] ARCHIVED Firmware ?

wbr at verizon.net wbr at verizon.net
Tue Apr 3 17:16:55 PDT 2012

 R R on version #'s.   I've downloaded each one and renamed them as I saved them, to keep things straight.

73,  Bill,  wf4r

On 04/02/12, Dave Larsen wrote:

Bill --

Joe is correct, I rename the file on the download page so that I sotre
all the file in the same directory and make it easier to keep them
straight.

FYI if you use the same link on the firmware download page but chane
the version number you will get the other version.

Dave, KV0S

On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 4:19 PM, wbr at verizon.net <wbr at verizon.net> wrote:

> Thanks again Joe, and thanks for the quick response. I suspected that I only need the .rbf file , but was not positive.
>
> Thanks for your help. I'm going to get busy with the firmware uploads. 73, Bill, wf4r
>

> On 04/02/12, Joe Martin K5SO wrote:
>
> Hi Bill,
>
> If you only want to run an older version of Metis simply use HPSDRProgrammer to load the Metis.rbf file for that version. That one file is all that is needed.
>
> The Verilog source code and Quartus II project files are there in case you wish to examine the Verilog code itself and/or use it as a starting point for something you might wish to do.
>
> Joe K5SO
>
> On Apr 2, 2012, at 2:59 PM, wbr at verizon.net wrote:
>
>> Thanks Joe, But do I need all the files under each version for Metis. or Do I just need the Metis.rbf file under each "Metis__Vx.x" heading?
>>
>> I came across this while searching, but was not sure what I was looking at.
>>
>> Bill, wf4r
>>

>> On 04/02/12, Joe Martin K5SO wrote:
>>
>> Bill,
>>
>> You can find all the archived Metis files at
>>
>> http://svn.tapr.org/repos_sdr_hpsdr/trunk/Metis/Source
>>
>> Files for the other boards are at
>>
>> http://svn.tapr.org/repos_sdr_hpsdr/trunk
>>
>> 73, Joe K5SO
>>
>> On Apr 2, 2012, at 2:33 PM, wbr at verizon.net wrote:
>>
>>> ***** High Performance Software Defined Radio Discussion List *****
>>>
>>> Where would I be able to find archived firmware for Metis; Mercury; and Penelope?
>>>
>>> I've search the TAPR repos and came up empty.
>>>
>>> I hope that I may be able to find Metis_ver 1.5.rbf. I need to do an experiment to
>>> see differences between ver 1.5 and ver 1.6.
>>>
>>> If someone could point me in the right direction it would be appreciated.
>>>
>>> Tnx, Bill, wf4r

KV0S - Dave Larsen
Columbia, MO, USA