[hpsdr] Hermes check out

John Westmoreland john at westmorelandengineering.com
Thu Apr 5 11:54:33 PDT 2012

Phil,

Hi!  Sounds like you are having some fun.

Just a suggestion - I have one of those IR Temp 'Guns' that I am quite fond
of.  It is very accurate.  Here's the URL of an example:
http://www.fluke.com/fluke/usen/Electrical-Test-Tools/Thermometers/Fluke-62.htm?PID=56096

When you do a lot of bring-up - these pay for themselves pretty quickly.  I
hope you haven't sustained any injuries.

73's,
John
AJ6BC