[hpsdr] Hermes V1.5

John Melton john.d.melton at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 13 08:08:27 PDT 2012

Hi Joe,

I have not noticed anyone else on the list saying they were having
problems with Hermes (may have missed it) and no one has sent me an
email direct to say they are having problems.

I don't have a Hermes to test with so it is hard to tell what is going on.

If someone could run a Wireshark capture of an update that fails and
sends it to me it may help me find something.

-- John g0orx/n6lyt