[hpsdr] Hermes V1.5

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Fri Apr 13 09:32:46 PDT 2012

John,

I think there was only one report on the list reporting such trouble but another instance I'm aware of is when Abhi recently told me in a private email concerning a different matter that he also is unable to update using HPSDRProgrammer (he tried three different Win 7 machines, I believe).  We all should copy you on such matters if we desire it to be fixed, certainly!!

In any case, I'll get the capture data done today.

73,  Joe K5SO

Begin forwarded message: