[hpsdr] Hermes V1.5

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Fri Apr 13 23:19:08 PDT 2012

Hi Joe,

Sorry to hear about your problem with HPSDRProgrammer. I'm also using Win7
64 bit and don't have any issues - used it numerous times when developing
the latest code.

I do have a programmer written in C# that I used before John wrote
HPSDRProgrammer.  It's a very simple command line program and your welcome
to try it if you want.

I've just found another small bug in Hermes V1.5 so V1.6 will be released
this weekend.

73 Phil....VK6APH