[hpsdr] Hermes V1.5

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Fri Apr 13 17:01:35 PDT 2012

Thanks, Doug, that's the way I always do it anyway; but no success with it here.  The Hermes Bootloader mode doesn't work for me either.

I've sent a wireshark capture of the PC/Hermes communications to John as he requested; maybe he can spot something amiss with it.  The program works fine updating Metis but not for Hermes when it is selected.

73, Joe K5SO