[hpsdr] GPSDO

Graham / KE9H KE9H at austin.rr.com
Sat Apr 14 08:01:10 PDT 2012

John:

We use several different Jackson Labs GPSDO models in my day-job.

I  think that the discussion of a "cheap" GPSDO is in the context of
a what a government agency would consider "cheap", not what a hobbyist
would consider "cheap."

The least expensive GPSDO that Jackson Labs sells, which is an unpackaged
PCB, in small quantities, is slightly less than the price of a new assembled
and tested Hermes.

You can get a pull-out Thunderbolt on eBay for much less, as Chris
recommends.

--- Graham

==