[hpsdr] Janus_Ozy Issue: Please Help

Hulen Smith clay1952 at cmaaccess.com
Mon Aug 20 14:47:11 PDT 2012

Hello All,

I've acquired an extra Atlas board to run Janus/Ozy with my SDR1000 but I'm getting this error prompt "Error initializing Ozy; Ozy control has been diasabled". Ok that's clear enough, now how can I get Ozy to Intialize? I know most of you all have moved on to bigger and better things but I've just been collecting boards. Now it's time to get some use out of them. I sure could use a few pointers here. This message comes when I select Janus/Ozy Control from the Hardware Config tab.

Running Ozy control with 25pin cable to SDR1000, line-in & line-out cables. I'm fairly sure hardware is hooked up properly. I must have left something out in firmware/software.

Thanks for any help

Regards
Hulen
K5HCS