[hpsdr] Janus_Ozy Issue: Please Help

Stephen West-Fisher steve at coastaldatasystems.com
Tue Aug 21 05:31:05 PDT 2012

Hi Hulen,
I don't have an SDR1000, but if I try and configure PowerSDR for it I
receive exactly the same error as you. However it works fine using an HPSDR
configuration.

It does seem to save the config for SDR1000 and Janus/Ozy, and will start up
that way without an error. Have you tried to set it up, and close and
restart PowerSDR to see if it functions?

--
Stephen West-Fisher
N4IK