[hpsdr] Janus/OZY w/SDR1000

Hulen Smith clay1952 at cmaaccess.com
Wed Aug 29 17:18:25 PDT 2012

I'm trying to get Janus / Ozy going with my SDR1000 but I'm confused
with all the different libs & .exe programs that may have changed names
over the years. Following the lastest document from OPENHPSDR.ORG I'm
unable to get it going either on XP or Windows7. I can't find a single
directory that has all the needed files & libs. Is there one?
I can run initozy11 and it will program OZY but the leds apparently
aren't correct.

D1 blinks
D2-D4 off
D5-D8 on
D9 blinks
D10 & D11 off
D12 on

Can anyone point me to a single document or directory where I can load,
write to eeprom or at least test if my boards still function? I haven't
gotten as far as Metis, Mercury or Penelope but I will certainlyl get on
the Hermes board as soon as it arrives as help is fleeting when
state-of-the-art passes you by and the software has piled up so high as
to confuse a rocket scientist well at least this ham ;)

Any help would be MOST APPRECIATED, thanks.

Square1 in Texas-- Hulen K5HCS