[hpsdr] PowerSDR v. 1.19.3. on windows 7

Georg Prinz getpri at t-online.de
Wed Aug 1 11:49:05 PDT 2012

Hello Joe,

thank you for your fast help and updating of signal generator program.
It is running without any problem. In the meantime with the help of Tom,
N5EG, I found the reason why the older version was not performing. The
libusb0.dll was missing.

Now all programs are running under win7 smoothly!

The next step will be to get cuSDR running with my 3 mercury system.

By the way, is there anything to observe, when using the signal generator?

73, Georg, dl2kp