[hpsdr] PowerSDR v. 1.19.3. on windows 7

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Wed Aug 1 15:51:05 PDT 2012

Very good, Georg.  Congratulations!  Glad to hear it.

1)  I only had to update my NVidia display driver to get cuSDR to run successfully on my Win7 x64 OS, as the latest NVidia driver contains a recent version of OpenGL.  cuSDR looks to see if your version of OpenGL is v2.0 or later and won't run otherwise.

2) There is nothing special to observe when running the signal generator version(s) of PowerSDR except, of course, that you take care not to transmit on the air outside of the authorized amateur bands in which you are legally licensed!

73, Joe K5SO