[hpsdr] cuSDR software

Lucas Vogel vk4kyt at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 16:35:36 PDT 2012

Hi Hermann,

I tried to update the drivers and failed so it looks like a hardware upgrade
is on the cards.

I was planning on building my HPSDR into a computer desktop case and build a
custom computer to run it so I guess I'll have to watch from the sidelines
for now.

--

Cheers

Luke

---

JP(Qual) : VK4KYT

----

Work thou not on energised equipment, for if thou doest,

thy fellow workers will surely buy beer for thy widow

and console her in other ways.

====