[hpsdr] Terasic ByteBlaster

David McQuate mcquate at sonic.net
Sat Aug 4 23:45:22 PDT 2012

Greg,

   In the programmer window, click Hardware Setup.
In the dialog, click on the "Currrently selected hardware" drop-down box
or on "Add Hardware".
Hopefully the Terasic ByteBlaster will show up as "USB-Blaster".
Click on that and then Close.

Hopefully that will do the trick.  If not, I apologize for not knowing
more...

73,
Dave WA8YWQ

On 8/4/2012 9:18 PM, Greg - ZL3IX wrote:

> I've installed the Altera programming application on a different Win
> XP machine, and installed the drivers, or at least so I thought.  I
> was definitely asked to reboot after installing them.  When I open the
> programming app, there is no hardware found.
>
> I've obviously missed/forgotten something.  Can anyone remind me of
> what it is?  When I use the old PC, it finds the hardware no problem.
>
> 73, Greg, ZL3IX

Clear Stream Technologies