[hpsdr] Angelia as a VNA

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Tue Aug 14 17:55:11 PDT 2012

Hi Warren,

Just to make this crystal clear... I am writing some initial PC VNA code
for Hermes, current status is here:

http://openhpsdr.org/wiki/index.php?title=VNA

I'll up load the screen shot later today.

This is really just intended as a quick 'proof of concept' and I hope a
more experienced programmer will pick this project up later on.

We are also trying to get the PC VNA code to work with Mercury + PennyLane
+ Metis and we are making some progress.

I currently see no reason why the PC VNA code can't be used with Angelia
and since this board has two ADCs then more features could be available.

Hope this removes the confusion.

73 Phil...VK6APH