[hpsdr] Update on HPSDR and Raspberry Pi

Aivars Straupe yl2gvc at inbox.lv
Wed Aug 15 01:46:58 PDT 2012

 Hello John!!!

 And what about multiRX, I mean four independent RX. Is it possible on this hardware?
 One more question. Is it possible to make reduced to minimum Linux for HPSDR system? I'm sure, compilation should be done on ""full" system.
 And one more ;-) I faced up problems, when I tried to build Qt version of your RX under Win. Could you be so kind, build it and share. Or there are system specific problems. Under Linux it was successful for me, but Win not :-(

   73!!!                                                                                                               Aivars.