[hpsdr] Skins missing

Georg Prinz getpri at t-online.de
Thu Aug 23 05:32:55 PDT 2012

Hello to All,

I thought, that I sorted out all dependencies, but after changing my
win7 64bit System to an older status, due to an error, I have new problems.
The only program running without problems is the PowerSDR by KD5TFD v.
2.Feb.2011.

Joe`s diversity programs by themself are behaving normal, but the Skins
are missing. That means that the colors of the gui are more or less
white/grey.
  The Skin-directory is included and loaded. Running dependency by
dependencywalker shows: Error openning. The System cannot find the file
GPSV.dll and IESHIMS.dll.

Downloading them from the net and including into system32-directory
tells me that they
  are in the system32-directory already.

Than I tried to register them (regsvr32 GPSVC.DLL), I got the message :
modul is loaded already, but no DIIRegisterServer- start point was found.

The libraries .NET 1.1 and 4.0 are loaded, too.

The same with PowerSDR_HPSDR_2 by W5WC.

Any idea?

73, Georg, dl2kp

dLL, I got