[hpsdr] eSSB for SDR's

M.B.Singh mbsingh at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 00:53:21 PDT 2012

Dear Helmut,

Thanks for you response. I know the 3Khz limit and I also know that
W4MDL filed a petition to stop those practicing eSSB with FCC almost a
decade ago and FCC declined the petition.
here is the link for more information.

http://www.n7cal.com/ESSB%20is%20Legal.html

thats why I wish to try it and in no way I would like to make enemies
and would stop it if it cause interference.

In my part of the world Ham activity is not much and bands are not
crowded and I feel its the same across the globe these days barring
contest periods.

eSSB is for rag chewing and not for DX and for rag chewing you can use
bandwidth hungry AM and that cant be treated as violation of law but
still many hams would object.

what do you say?

73
Bhanu