[hpsdr] eSSB for SDR's

Abhi A abhiarunoday at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 15:25:38 PDT 2012

Dear George,

There is absolutely no conflict in our opinions here, in fact, Hermes is
build on the success achieved by the past OpenHPSDR projects such as Metis,
Pennylane, Pennylope, Mercury and Ozy.

What we have achieved here is a group effort for which we must thank all
concerned, I also believe that had TAPR not provided much needed support to
the OpenHPSDR group in it's initial projects we may not have been as
successful,

I would, however, like to point out that TAPR has partly funded the
development of Hermes, up to the USB version the developers self funded the
project, which I believe was partly reimbursed by TAPR, I have donated two
Hermes PCB fabrication reruns (not components or assembly),

73s,
Abhi