[hpsdr] Penelope trouble off and clear

Georg Prinz getpri at t-online.de
Tue Aug 28 08:22:18 PDT 2012

Hi  Joe,

thank you! It is just the way you told me!

Now I build a tailored 19"case for my system and waiting for engraving
of the front and backplate.
The only disadvantage of my system is in case of updating firmware. It
will be rather complicated
to dismantle the cards.
Will there be a possibility, in future, to reload selected firmware
without removing the cards not addressed?

73, Georg, dl2kp