[hpsdr] Multiple receivers on single mercury with down converters

mark kilmartin markkilmartin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 11:24:47 PDT 2012

Thank you everybody for the responses so far, I guess I have some more
experimenting to do, it is good to know that there are no obvious gotchas
to what I'm thinking.

In practice I will probably use a pair of the DFS boards from G4HUP
http://g4hup.com/DFS/DFS.htm to generate the LO signals so maintaining the
phase coherency should be doable.

The experimenting is half the fun :)

Mark