[hpsdr] Multiple receivers on single mercury with down converters

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Wed Aug 29 20:02:59 PDT 2012

Hi Mark,

I would be concerned about the drift of the LC filters used in this design.

Any phase change, due to say changes in the filter performance with
temperature, will cause a phase change in your down converted signals.

I suggest that two 2m converters fed from the same LO is a better starting
point and feed these to two Mercury receivers.

73 Phil...VK6APH