[hpsdr] digital step attenuator (Joe Martin K5SO)

Tim Forrester tim.forrester at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 02:50:36 PST 2012

Hi Joe,

Ok, I'm probably doing something dumb here but I can't get the RX step
attenuator to show or work.  Most likely the version of PowerSDR and some
HW config settings maybe ?

I have V2.0 of the firmware installed on my Hermes + ANAN 10 along with
OpenHPSDR v2.2.3 (10/17/12) RX2 which I downloaded - hopefully this is the
right one :-)

Under set up options I can't see anything to enable the RF atten and
clicking on the ATT label has no effect.
The pull down ATT settings available are
0
-20
-10
-20
-30
-40
-50

Under HW config I have Hermes and Alex selected.

I've tried a fresh re-install - that is I uninstalled the old version and
completely removed any 'Roaming' data, but still no joy.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks Tim

G4WIM / KT6UK