[hpsdr] digital step attenuator (Joe Martin K5SO)

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Mon Dec 3 05:08:57 PST 2012

Hi Tim,

The current version of the RX2 PowerSDR program is dated 11/24/12; I don't recall whether the earlier version you mention had the step attenuator supported or not (probably not!).  Please use the current version of Rx2 PowerSDR.

With the current program you should be able to enable the step attenuator by either of two methods: 1) double-clicking on the ATTN control on the front panel or 2) clicking the check box in Setup > Options.

73,  Joe K5SO