[hpsdr] HPSDR-Using Atlas, Mercury, Janus, Ozy, Penelope and Pennywhistle(Power SDR (KD5TFD 21 Dec 2010-derived from V1.10.4+Base SVN 2025)

Merv Thomas vk6bmt at iinet.net.au
Wed Dec 5 19:42:48 PST 2012

Hi All,

It is quite some time since I used my rig which is set up on Win XP SP3 and
worked well in that configuration.

I have recently loaded a SSDrive(120 GB with 79GB free) with Win 7 and wish
to install my HPSDR on that drive.

Where can I get the download for the same version of Power SDR and other
files I need to do this installation please?  I would prefer not to have to
update my boards with later versions of firmware if possible!!

Thanks in anticipation.

73 de Merv  VK6BMT