[hpsdr] RF Delay (after TX before RF output)

H.A.Meijer meijer.ha at home.nl
Thu Dec 6 00:36:39 PST 2012

Hi,

I'm running HPpowersdr for my VHF~SHF station and with transverters,
Linear-amp and Preamp's.
Is it possible that the 'RF Delay' setting becomes some more flexible in
one of the next updates?.
For my use, the RF delay is not enough in transverter mode.
After pushing TX, a)the tower-preamp, b)the linear amp, and c) the
transverter relay's switch to TX, in sequence,
and this takes some time before I can use power-out from the radio.
The max 90 (ms?) setting is just not enough in my situation, its more
like in the range of 200-300ms.

Thanks,

Bert  PA2XHF