[hpsdr] PC display of HPSDR

tokio.endo2 at i.softbank.jp tokio.endo2 at i.softbank.jp
Wed Dec 12 14:52:54 PST 2012

Hi All,

I enjoy casual QSOs with Hermes these days using W5WC's PowerSDR.
My shack is shown on QRZ.com.

I use iPad as well ss iPhone for websurfing. The quality of display of these devices is quite good compared with my current PC display.

I'm using Corei5-3570K and Intel HD graphics 4000, but the diplay is very conventional 17" TFTLCD.

Could anybody let me know more sophiscated display system since I would like to renew the PC display.

Spmeone posted on the mailing list some best display system mentionning cuSDR, but I couldn't identify the mail.

73
Tokio Endo
JA1CCA
//Sent from iPhone