[hpsdr] New UK and world frequency allocations

Mike Stevenson mike.g8als at ntlworld.com
Wed Dec 12 07:47:50 PST 2012

Hi Pete
I have opened up Pennylane/Hermes for 500khz, 472khz, 136khz bands in
PowerSDR by using XVTRs.
Just enable, Fill in button text, begin frequency, end frequency and enable
XVTR  RF TX.
There has been talk about the output transformer not being suitable but I
find that I can get RF out.
Also rf out of Pennywhistle at 500khz, 15 watts with drive turned back.
Maybe safe at 5 watts.
I need to do some more tests to check the return loss of the transformers.

Mike G8ALS