[hpsdr] Dual Rx diversity PowerSDR v2.2.6 (12 Dec 2012)

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Thu Dec 13 11:36:57 PST 2012

All,

Doug W5WC has merged the diversity-specific features of my diversity PowerSDR program into his latest PowerSDR v2.2.6 version to create a new PowerSDR version that fully supports coherent diversity operations and signal nulling/peaking functionality by using the phasing/nulling controls of my earlier PowerSDR diversity programs.  The executable program is available for download from

http://k5so.com/Dual-Mercury%20Program.html

Links to the source code, which is located in the SVN repository, are on the webpage as well.

Thank you, Doug, for keeping the diversity users up to date with all the wonderful new features of your PowerSDR v2.2.6 program (12Dec2012) program!   Nice work!

73,  Joe K5SO