[hpsdr] K.I.S.S - A Learning Platform

Gordon & Lois Duff gld90025 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 14:26:49 PST 2012

While KISS is purportedly a leaning platform that is supposed to be "kept
simple".  I wonder if it is meeting this objective.

>From my perspective, I don't feel the current program is simple, nor easy to
understand or learn from.  This is not the fault of its fathers and mothers,
just the nature of its evolution.  I have worked with KISS and enjoyed it as
a resource, so I don't suggest abandoning it.

However, I wonder how many people are using it as a learning platform?  I
wonder how many would like to see it reorganized and extended?

Gordon, KA2NLM