[hpsdr] K.I.S.S - A Learning Platform

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Sun Dec 16 18:52:55 PST 2012

Gordon,

I find it absolutely indispensable. It formed the basis of the current VNA
code and also I'm using it for Cyclops.

Given the complexity of PowerSDR I would not have attempted either of
these projects without having access to KK.

The new G3PLX speech processor, AGC, Waterfall AGC  and many other
features were prototyped in KK before incorporating in PowerSDR

73 Phil...VK6APH