[hpsdr] Who wants solder stencils for Hermes?

Rob Frohne rob.frohne at wallawalla.edu
Fri Dec 21 11:34:28 PST 2012

Hi All,

I made five sets of solder stencils to pass around to whoever wanted to
build Hermes the solder paste, toaster oven way
<http://people.wallawalla.edu/%7ERob.Frohne/UDays/SoftrockBuildNotes.html>.
These can be cleaned up, passed around and used multiple times.  My idea
is that after one person is done with a stencil, they can make an
announcement that their set is available to the next person, or if
someone is ready for a stencil, they can ask for one on the list.

So who wants a set?  I am going to Guam on December 28 and won't be back
until late in March, so I'd like to get these out to those who will use
them before I leave.  Send me your address, and I'll send you one, until
I run out.  All I ask is that you pass them on if they are needed by
someone else when you are done. or if you are like me, and tend to let
projects sit a long time, if someone else needs them before you do, send
it on.  They can always send it back when you get to your Hermes build
again.

73,

Rob
KL7NA