[hpsdr] For sale: Mercury, PennyLane and Pandora/Atlas

Henk PA5KT pa5kt at remijn.net
Tue Dec 25 13:42:50 PST 2012

I decided to sell my HPSDR hardware. Time is is lacking. I enjoyed the
capabilities of the set but time to sell now.

I will sell as a set or seperate.
Worldwide shipping is €25,- (less if you are in EU and closer to the
Netherlands)

There is no Ozy or Metis in this set, as my Metis broke last week and I
have no time/money to repair.

Mercury receiver: 400 Euro + shipping
PennyLane transmitter: 300 Euro + shipping
Excalibur 10MHz reference: 50 Euro + shipping
Pandora box: 50 Euro + shipping
LPU PS: 25 Euro + shipping
Atlas built: 20 Euro + shipping.
Janus which I never used, 80 Euro + shipping.
Atlas PCB (no kit): just the shipping
Pinocchio extender board: just the shipping.

If you are interested in the full set we can arrange a price.

Let me know if interested at hremijn at xs4all.nl.

73 Henk PA5KT