[hpsdr] For sale: Mercury, PennyLane and Pandora/Atlas

Henk PA5KT pa5kt at remijn.net
Thu Dec 27 02:12:36 PST 2012

Thanks for those who helped me with some advice to get Metis working.
It appears that Metis was somehow in bootloader mode or lost its program.
I could reprogram with HPSDRPRogrammer and it runs fine now as a
complete set.

I will sell it anyway, because time is lacking and I can use the money
for some antenna improvements.

Prefer to sell it is as set with Metis and everything as listed below
for EURO 800,- including worldwide shipping with track and trace.

73 Henk PA5KT