[hpsdr] Atlas/Janus/Ozy with SDR1000

Chris Gerber chris.gerber at swissonline.ch
Sun Dec 30 00:48:14 PST 2012

Hi

As a long time user of HPSDR units I have and had here a Atlas/Janus/Ozy
assemply
working very nice with Flex SDR1000 systems I have here.
But some years back Flex gave up to incorporate Janus/Ozy in their
Pwrsdr setup.
So still used some old Program SW versions with good results.
But changing to win7/32/64 those older versions dont start anymore.
On a advice from Phil I donwloaded the Lisbus drivers and Janus/Ozy is
installing well on my
systems, but am getting errors when starting pwersdr.exe (old version
who worked before)
Now seeing at my Anan/Hermes system that there is a implementation of
SDR1000 in it.
Can somebody give me a hint how to get maybe the the things together.
Atlas/Janus/Ozy  and
new Hermes Pwrsdr or ways to use older versions of Pwrsdr?

Thanks es 73 and Happy New Year to all

73 Chris HB9BDM