[hpsdr] Programming Hermes Help

Bill Diaz william.diaz at comcast.net
Sun Dec 2 10:54:51 PST 2012

Tim,
     How do you have your Hermes connected to your network?
Router/Switch or direct to the PC?

     Only one application can connect to your radio at one time.  I had
PowerSDR connected and could not discover the radio until I disconnected.

What do you mean by direct connection port?  I show Interface, Local
Area Connection.  Is this what you are referring to?

Bill