[hpsdr] Programming Hermes Help

John Sager john at sager.me.uk
Sun Dec 2 11:36:11 PST 2012

How have you got J12 connected? For normal operation it is *not*
connected. If J12 is not connected and you can't discover Hermes
then it's a network problem between your PC and Hermes. If you can
discover it in that mode, then you can also program it in that mode
using the HPSDRProgrammer application (Windows or Linux versions).
The user manual explains the procedure. You can also program it
with J12 connected using a slightly different process with HPSDRProgrammer,
but normally that shouldn't be necessary.

73 John G8ONH