[hpsdr] Hermes new user manual

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Tue Dec 4 17:16:15 PST 2012

Sorry... my typo, it should read

"For normal operation, and updating Hermes firmware using the
HPSDRProgrammer software, this jumper should not be *fitted*"

J12 needs to be fitted when using the bootloader function which is used if
you want to set a fixed IP address or can't load new code using the normal
mode.

I'll make the correction shortly.

73 Phil...VK6APH