[hpsdr] Atlas bus protocl definitions

Paul Fletcher paul_fletcher at me.com
Mon Dec 10 15:51:17 PST 2012

Thanks Phil - I'm trying to avoid using the PC as I want it remote from the radio but I need the transmit and receive frequencies for a tuner I've been building for a while that tracks the radio without needing RF to activate it.

I will have a look at the sources of info you've pointed out. As for the format of the data changing that's the nature of the beast and I have no issue with having to keep some other firmware in step.

Regards,
Paul