[hpsdr] Is it possible to make a interface to allow Hermes to use myVNA and VNWA VNA software...??

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Mon Dec 10 17:50:37 PST 2012

The Hermes interface in VNA mode is quite simple, you send the required
frequency and get back I&Q samples.

You would need to replace the USB interface in myVNA and VNAW with
Ethernet, not sure if the source is available for these programs.

Alternatively you could write a data translater that converted USB <>
Ethernet and did the necessary data format translations.

Perhaps a 'weekend project' using a Raspberry PI?

73 Phil...VK6APH