[hpsdr] PowerSDR on Linux???

Larry Gadallah larry at gadallah.com
Wed Dec 12 12:44:07 PST 2012

Hi all:

On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 8:03 AM, Aivars Straupe <yl2gvc at inbox.lv> wrote:

>  I just accidentally run on this: http://www.mono-project.com/Main_Page
> May be smart guys could comment on this? Does it mean PowerSDR on Linux? If so, then Odroid hardware became main candidate for all in one solution ;-)
>
>                                                                                        Aivars.

I've been wondering about something similar for some time too: Could
Kiss Konsole be built under Mono on Linux?

Larry Gadallah, VE6VQ/W7                       larry AT gadallah DOT com
PGP Sig: B5F9 C4A8 8517 82AC 16B6  02B6 0645 69F0 1F29 A512
"If a man aspires towards a righteous life, his first act of
abstinence is from injury to animals." -- Albert Einstein.