[hpsdr] PowerSDR on Linux???

David R. Wilson david at wwns.com
Wed Dec 12 12:52:48 PST 2012

I would guess (and this is probably a poor guess) that it is related to
the ffado drivers for firewire needing to be used or configured.

I tried to compile an earlier version of PowerSDR on mono quite some
time ago.  There were a number of things broke when doing so.  It is
still on my list of excuses to pull out my hair.

Dave
KU4B