[hpsdr] CW Skimmer and Mercury receiver

Dave Larsen kv0s.dave at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 08:05:01 PST 2012

Glen --

There are folks using CW Skimmer with Mercury on this list.  I do not
have it set up on my radio but I do know that it does not need any
other radio interface such as ghpsdr3-alex as suggested by another
user.

ghpsdr3-alex is great if you want to share your radio over the
internet with other users or you want to use it remote from some where
else  in the world.

I do not think it will help you with the CW Skimmer problem.

Dave, KV0S

On Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 6:29 AM,  <afghound at roadrunner.com> wrote:

> Has anyone been able to get CW Skimmer to work with the Mercury
> option selected?
> I know there was a site that explains how to move two files to
> make this happen, but I can't find it now.
> I do have the skimmer working with the "softrock IF" option, but
> would like to see if the Mercury selection would produce a cleaner
> display image.
> Glen  K8CZC

KV0S - Dave Larsen
Columbia, MO, USA