[hpsdr] CW Skimmer and Mercury receiver

f6bki at orange.fr f6bki at orange.fr
Sun Dec 16 09:24:00 PST 2012

Hello All, I think it is working with Mercury if you use OZY but if you use
Metis ( like me ) it is not supported.

I have already asked Alex VE3NEA to have CWSkimmer supported with Metis and
he told me it will be suported with Hermes and the suport for Metis is not
in is list .

Maybe if a lot of people ask Alex he might change his priorities ???

73
Jacques F6BKI