[hpsdr] Penny Whistle Bias

Bruce Beford bruce.beford at myfairpoint.net
Sun Dec 23 15:24:43 PST 2012

It's been a while since I did this, but wasn't KK set up to provide this
capability? (BITE= built-in test equipment). I remember setting up my
Pennywhistle bias for minimum IMD. Unfortunately, I don't recall if it was
only mentioned on the list, or if a "how-to" document was produced. I don't
know if there was a document describing this posted to the wiki or documents
page, but it should be. It's a great feature of the system!

73,
Bruce, N1RX