[hpsdr] Hermes cost - a "Foundation"?

John Petrich petrich at u.washington.edu
Fri Feb 24 16:06:58 PST 2012

All,

What if there existed a Foundation or other non-profit organization whose
mission would be to make TAPR/HPSDR experimental units globally available?
I can imagine an organization that closely collaborates with all the stake
holders to make it possible for hams to have access to the TAPR/HPSDR
hardware at a cost that makes sense, no matter where they live on the
planet.

Such an organization may already exist, may be under discussion, or have
been discarded in the past.  I just don't know.  I wonder if others would
support such an effort?

Regards,

John Petrich, W7FU