[hpsdr] TAPR SVN WORKING?

wbr at verizon.net wbr at verizon.net
Wed Feb 29 20:05:46 PST 2012

I get a message when trying to do "PennyMerge" checkout saying that it is

"Unable to connect to a repository at URL

'svn://svn.tapr.org/svn/repos_sdr_windows/PowerSDR/branches/kd5tfd/PennyMerge/bin/Release'

Can't connect to host 'svn.tapr.org': No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.

I decided to start fresh with a complete new install and wiped out everything having to do with HPSDR Software.
Uninstalled SVN and redownloaded Tortoise SVN 1.7.5..... and installed that. I am following the instructions
on the "Quick Startup Guide (Windows) at the following URL:

http://openhpsdr.org/wiki/index.php?title=Quick_Startup_Guide_%28Windows%29#Starting_HPSDR_for_the_First_Time

Any help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

73, Bill, wf4r