[hpsdr] Metis as JTAG Programming

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Sat Feb 4 13:12:08 PST 2012

Walter,

No, as long as the Penelope and Metis are in adjacent slots with Penelope between Metis and the power connector end of the Atlas board, it shouldn't matter which two adjacent slots you are using.

Are you using HPSDRProgrammer v1.6?

v1.6 works for me with Metis, Mercury, and Penelope.  Some of the earlier versions of HPSDRProgrammer would work for me only with certain boards; e.g., v1.0 worked for me with only Metis and v1.4 worked for only Mercury or Penelope (not Metis).

Joe K5SO